1. Close the power supply before operation and check if the machine is normal, especially the start and stop actions should be sensitive.
2. Carefully check whether the die and the profile are matched. After confirming the error, punch it.
3. Check whether the profile that has been punched out for the first time meets the requirements, and enter the batch stamping after confirmation.
4. Determine the foot movement or manually prevent the operation error.
5. After the work is finished, disconnect the power supply and clean the mold and equipment in time.