Copper Sleeves for Bushing are designed and used for punching mould, and it is put into the bushing, to make sure bushing work smoothly. Such design also makes the bushing free-oil. The die cooper sleeves are mainly processed by CNC machines, make sure the high quality and good precision. They are much better service for punching dies. We believe more and more customers will choose such sleeves to serve their dies.
1) Hear-resistant,made of special high temperature resistant alloy material.
2) Low wear.small coefficient of friction
3) Good corrosion resistance.
4) Long life service.
5) Pure manual process.
-40°C to+ 110°C
Oil continued to
Coefficient of thermal expansion
Initial assembly must be painted in the oil hold in the grease
1. Can this bearings work without oil?
The self-lubricating features allow bearings to be used where oiling is difficult, expensive to implement, and where grease/oil cannot be used. Excellent lubrication is achieved even under high loads at low speeds.
2. How about the bearing's resistance?
Excellent wear resistance is achieved under severe working conditions, such as heavy load, low velocity, reciprocating, oscillating and intermittent motions where the formation of oil film is difficult.
3. Low Coefficient of Friction:
0.04 to 0.2 typical: Self-lubrication with specially embedded solid lubricants reduces friction.
4. what is the Operating Temperature Ranges:
-40 °C to +300 °C
Superior performance is exhibited under high and low temperature conditions.
5. how is the Corrosion and Chemical Resistance:
Performance is not affected by water and caustic chemicals.
If you are interested in our designa nd service, please contact with us as following :