The surface of the aluminum alloy is bright and shiny through oxidation. The sash frame is large and can be set with a large area of glass, so that the interior light is bright and bright, and the contrast between the indoor and outdoor facades is enhanced and the room is richer. The aluminum alloy itself is easy to squeeze , Profiles of the cross-sectional dimensions accurate, high precision machining. Therefore, many owners in the decoration have chosen to use aluminum alloy doors and windows, the following will introduce aluminum alloy doors and windows, installation of the standard process.
Installation process: marking positioning → aluminum alloy doors and windows covered with water installation → anti-corrosion treatment → aluminum alloy doors and windows installed in place → aluminum alloy window fixation → door window frame and wall clearance processing → door window and door window glass installation → installation of hardware accessories .
1, marking positioning
(1) According to the installation position, size and elevation of the doors and windows in the design drawings, the edge of the door and window shall be measured on both sides of the center line of the door and window. If it is a multi-storey or high-rise building, the edge of the top door and window shall prevail, and the edge of the door and window shall be lined with a line or theodolite. Under the quote, and mark the line at each level of the door window, should be chiseled for individual non-straight mouth.
(2) The horizontal position of the doors and windows shall be measured upwards from the horizontal line of the floor + 50cm of the floor, and the height of the lower skin shall be measured upwards. The line shall be straightened. Each floor must maintain the same height of the lower skin.
2, aluminum alloy doors and windows installed over water
According to the requirements of the construction drawings, the hanging water shall be fixed on the aluminum alloy window, and the position shall be guaranteed and the installation shall be firm.
3, anti-corrosion treatment
(1) If the design of the anticorrosive treatment on the outer surface of the door frame is required, it shall be dealt with according to the design requirements. If the design is not required, the anticorrosive coating or plastic film can be applied for protection to prevent the cement mortar from directly contacting the surface of aluminum alloy doors and windows. Produce electrochemical reactions, corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(2) When installing aluminum alloy doors and windows, if the use of connecting iron pieces is fixed, it is better to use stainless steel pieces for connecting metal parts such as iron pieces, fixing pieces, etc. Otherwise, antiseptic treatment must be carried out to avoid electrochemical reactions and corrosion of aluminum alloy doors and windows. .
4, aluminum alloy doors and windows installed in place
According to the drawn door and window positioning line, install the aluminum alloy door and window frame, and timely adjust the horizontal, vertical and diagonal lengths of the door and window frame to meet the quality standards, and then temporarily fix it with a wooden wedge.
5, aluminum alloy doors and windows fixed
(1) When iron is embedded on the wall, the iron feet of aluminum alloy doors and windows can be directly welded directly to the embedded iron on the wall.
(2) When there are no iron fittings on the wall, metal anchor bolts or plastic expansion bolts can be used to fix the iron feet of the aluminum alloy doors and windows to the wall.
(3) When no iron is embedded on the wall, drill holes 80mm deep and 6mm in diameter can be drilled on the wall, and L-shaped 80mm×50mm 6rmn steel bars are used to glue the 108 cement slurry on the long end. Then into the hole. When the 108 cement slurry final condensation, and then the aluminum alloy doors and windows iron feet and embedded 6mm reinforced welding.
6, the gap between the door and window frame and the wall between the treatment
(1) After the aluminum alloy doors and windows are installed and fixed, the concealed project shall be checked and accepted. After passing the inspection, the gap between the door and window frame and the wall shall be dealt with in accordance with the design requirements.
(2) If the design is not required, the elastic insulation material or glass wool felt strips can be used to layer the gaps, and the outer surface should be filled with 5~8mm deep slots to fill the caulking ointment or sealant.
7, door and window fan and door window glass installation
(1) Door and window sashes and door and window sashes shall be installed after the completion of the decoration of the wall surface of the cavern wall.
(2) After the sliding door and window are installed and fixed on the door and window frame, the whole window and door sash with good glass shall be placed into the inner chute, and the gap between the door and the fan may be adjusted.
(3) Swing the door and window with the frame and the fan frame to assemble the wall, install and fix the glass, then adjust the frame and the fan's gap first, then insert the glass into the fan and adjust the position, and finally insert the sealing strip and Sealant.
(4) The floor spring door shall be installed after the door frame and the ground spring host are installed and fixed. Then insert the glass into the door frame and put it into the frame, adjust the frame fan gap, and finally fill in the sealing strip of the door glass. And sealant.
The installation specifications for aluminum alloy doors and windows are roughly the same. Even if you need a decoration worker, you can also check whether the project is qualified according to this specification.
8, install hardware accessories
Zinc-plated screws for hardware accessories and door and window connections. The installed hardware should be strong and flexible.
9, construction precautions
(1) Attention should be paid to the assembly quality when using multiple sets of aluminum alloy doors and windows. The spell head should be flat and not sloppy.
(2) The product must be strictly protected during construction, and the protective tape and film damaged and dropped in time shall be sealed in due time to remove the grime dirt splashed on the surface of the door and window in time to avoid contamination of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
(3) The thickness of the door and window glass and the size of the fan slot and the sealing strip must meet the national standards and design requirements. When installing the sealing strip, there must be room for expansion to prevent the sealing strip from falling off.
(4) The surface of doors and windows shall be cleaned with special solvents or with cotton yarn and clean water. Fill the excess traces of sealant and promptly clean it away. Do not scratch the surface of aluminum alloy doors and windows, and ensure that the surface of finished aluminum alloy doors and windows is clean. Beautiful.
Shenzhen P-luck Machinery Technology Co,.ltd
No10-1, tongfuyu yongshengtai industrial park, Longtian Village, Kengzi town, Pingshan District, Shenzhen city
post code: 518112
contact person: lily shen