End milling machine operating procedures
1. Before starting the machine, check whether the fasteners and the joints of each system are loose or leaking. If abnormal, they should be treated.
2. The positioning scale should be adjusted.
3. After turning on the power, check the rotation direction and operation of the motor.
4. Keep the face milling clean and clean, and remove the dirt inside the end face.
5, the gas source processor water filter and water, should be regularly drained and cleaned.
6. Always check the replacement tool to keep the tool sharp and intact.