Wire-cutting machines have a variety of broken wires. Once experts have studied the broken wires, they believe that the wire-breaking process begins with the unstable process. The processing is not stable, so that the discharge is concentrated at one point, and the discharge concentration causes the discharge to be dense in time, which increases the energy of the input gap and concentrates at a point, causing a local high temperature, causing the electrode wire to be blown, which is the broken wire. The whole process. Then according to the signal of unstable process, take effective measures to make it enter the stable state as soon as possible, it is a fundamental way to overcome the problem of broken wire.
1. Pulse power supply: Pulse power supply is an important part of the wire-cutting machine tool, and it is the most critical setting for influencing wire-cutting processing. In the high-speed wire-cutting wire-cutting process, the wire is reciprocally used, and if it appears, it will have a direct impact. The precision of processing and the loss will increase the probability of wire breakage. Therefore, the wire-cut pulse power supply should have low loss performance of the electrode wire.
2. Coolant and cooling system: When the cooling system on the wire cutting machine is not perfect or the coolant is not well selected, the electrode wire cannot be fully cooled, and the electrode wire is easily blown. The water-based coolant on the market has been gradually Instead of the traditional oil-based cooling oil, it not only meets international environmental protection requirements, but also can fully cool workpieces and electrodes, effectively reducing the probability of wire breakage caused by this cause.
3. The degree of tightness of the stable wire moving mechanism and the molybdenum wire: The vibration of the electrode wire in the wire cutting process is like a spindle. The middle vibration amplitude is large and the two ends are small. If the difference caused by the vibration exceeds the elastic limit of the electrode wire, it will Cause broken wire. Similarly, if the molybdenum wire is installed too loosely, the molybdenum wire will be extremely jittery, which will not only cause broken wire, but also will directly affect the surface roughness of the workpiece due to the moire of the molybdenum wire. However, the molybdenum wire can not be installed too tightly, and the stress inside the wire can increase too much, which can also cause broken wires. Therefore, the degree of tightness of the molybdenum wire during the cutting process should be appropriate. However, due to manual adjustment, its degree is difficult to grasp and completely depends on the experience of the monthly operator. Moreover, molybdenum wire may cause looseness of the molybdenum wire due to wear during long-term processing. To effectively solve this problem, it is necessary to have Molybdenum wire constant tension mechanism, most of which are mechanical, one-way tight wire device, can not really solve the problem, only the use of two-way closed-loop constant tension dynamic servo control system.
4. Yarn feeding mechanism: The wire feeding mechanism of the wire cutting machine is mainly composed of a wire storage tube, a wire holder and a guide wheel. When the accuracy of the wire feeding mechanism is reduced (mainly the transmission bearing), radial runout and axial turbulence of the yarn storage drum may occur. The radial runout of the wire storage drum will reduce the tension of the electrode wire, causing the wire to loosen, and in severe cases will cause the molybdenum wire to break off from the guide wheel groove. The axial turbulence of the yarn storage drum will cause the filaments to be uneven, resulting in overlapping phenomenon. The parts of the shaft, bearings, etc. of the wire storage drum often cause gaps due to wear, and can easily cause wire chatter and breakage. Therefore, worn shafts and bearings must be replaced in time. When the storage drum changes direction, if the high-frequency power is not cut off, the molybdenum wire will be overheated in a short time and the molybdenum wire will be blown. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether the stroke switch at the rear end of the storage drum is out of order. It is necessary to keep the spinning tube and the guide wheel rotating flexibly, otherwise it will cause the wire feeding system to vibrate and break the wire when it is moving back and forth. Check the molybdenum wire for jitter after wire winding and check the cause if jitter occurs. The limit stopper of the rear end of the wire storage drum must be adjusted well to prevent the wire storage drum from breaking out of the limit stroke and breaking the wire. The stopper in the wire-blocking device is in contact with the rapidly moving molybdenum wire and frictionally, which easily creates a groove and causes the wire to break, so it also needs to be replaced in time. The wear of the guide wheel bearing will directly affect the precision of the guide wire. In addition, when the V groove of the guide wheel, the gemstone limiting block, and the conductive block wear, the groove will also cause the friction wire of the electrode wire to be too large and easy to use molybdenum. Pull off the wire. This phenomenon usually occurs when the machine tool is used for a long time, the workpiece is thick, and the wire feeding mechanism is not easy to clean. Therefore, during the use of the machine tool, the accuracy of the wire feeding mechanism should be regularly checked and the wear parts should be promptly replaced.
5. Workpiece Workpiece Material: For materials that have not been forged or quenched, it is best to use low-temperature tempering to eliminate the internal stress before the on-line cutting, because if the internal stress of the workpiece is not eliminated, some workpieces will crack during cutting. The molybdenum wire is broken; some will deform the gap and pinch or break the molybdenum wire. Such as quenching after T8 steel online cutting and easy to cause broken wire to use as little as possible. When cutting thick aluminum materials, due to difficulty in chip removal and large wear of the conductive block, attention should be paid to the timely replacement of workpiece clamping: Although the workpiece is subjected to minimal force during wire cutting, it is still necessary to firmly clamp the workpiece to prevent the workpiece from being processed during the machining process. The change in position results in broken wires while avoiding broken wires due to the workpiece's own weight and the elastic deformation of the workpiece material. When processing heavy workpieces, you can use the magnet to absorb the workpiece that will fall when the workpiece is about to finish, or manually protect the dropped workpiece so that it falls slowly in parallel to prevent wire breakage.
Contact in details for us:
Shenzhen P-luck Machinery Technology Co,.ltd
No10-1, tongfuyu yongshengtai industrial park, Longtian Village, Kengzi town, Pingshan District, Shenzhen city
post code: 518112
contact person: lily shen
wechat:86-151126969601. Functions & Features