1. Every day after work, it is necessary to clean the aluminum (wood) chips on the equipment, especially the transmission parts and moving parts of the equipment (such as: guide rails, cylinders, work panels, etc.);
2. Regularly check the screws on various parts of the equipment to prevent loosening, resulting in accuracy errors and safety accidents.
3. Regularly wipe the lubricant for each drive shaft of the equipment (for example: linear guide);
4, aluminum machine to choose a more dilute cutting fluid, it is not recommended to water;
5. Check the equipment air circuit and solenoid valve body for water retention before daily operation to ensure that the air path is smooth and then use the equipment. In order to avoid the occurrence of water in the air path, it is necessary to do air compressor discharge every day, and often replace the filter element.
6. Check whether the power switch is normal every day and whether the wire is aging. If there is any problem, replace it immediately.
7, aluminum profiles, wood and other light to prevent bumps, resulting in equipment damage and other errors.
8. It is forbidden to use gloves to operate the equipment and it is forbidden to wear gloves. Do not wear scarves or similar clothing to prevent accidents.
9, regular inspection of power lines, solenoid valves and other electrical components to prevent serious short circuits and other accidents!
10. When the equipment is running, pay attention to the operating status of the equipment to prevent the motor and oil pressure equipment from being overheated. If the temperature is abnormal and the power is turned off and off, use the equipment after the temperature has returned to normal.
if you are interested in P-luck machinery , please contact as following:
No10-1, tongfuyu yongshengtai industrial park, Longtian Village, Kengzi town, Pingshan District, Shenzhen city
post code: 518112
contact person: lily shen