1. Before operation, check whether the functions of the power supply and air source of the equipment are normal, and then adjust the equipment to the best working condition.
2. According to the cutting depth of the profile, adjust the distance between the profile plate and the blade edge, and tighten the set screw.
3. According to the length of the profile cutting, adjust the position of the right cutting machine and tighten the set screws.
4. Place the profile to be sawed on the workbench and press the press button to clamp the profile.
5. Press the feed button to cut the profile. After the cutting is completed and the motor is reset, press the stop button and the profile is cut.
6, the profile cutting must be checked, whether the inspection and final inspection.
7. The power supply and air source must be cut off after the work is completed, and the equipment should be cleaned.